| Our tariff 2012
AA Award Winning 4 Star Guest House 2012
1, 3 and 5 (our standard rooms)
£59 per person per night
Rooms 2 and 4 (our smaller rooms)
£49 per person per night
These rates are per
person for guests sharing a double room.
The award winning White Moss House full English breakfast is included.
Minimum stay 2 nights.
One night stays may sometimes be available at £69 per person sharing a
standard room and £59 per person sharing a smaller room.
Our special offers
are updated daily. Please check the special offers page for details.
Historic White Moss
House has just 5 individual bedrooms. Rooms 1, 2 and 3 are in the newest
part of the house, dating from 1860. Rooms 4 and 5 are in the oldest part,
dating from 1730.
All bedrooms have
• Top of the range beds and luxury bedding
• Ensuite bathrooms with over the bath showers, thick fluffy towels,
Pure Lakes organic shampoo, shower gel and soap, heated towel rails
• Flat screen TVs with CD/DVD player
• Digital TV and radio channels
• Facilities for making tea, coffee and hot chocolate, with a selection
of biscuits and sweets
• Books, maps and magazines
• Thermostatically controlled radiators.
Room 1 has a large
luxury king bed which can be made as twin beds if you prefer. A riot of
flowers, this room has a back door onto a private terrace.
Room 2 is a smaller room but has a large luxury king bed which can be
made as twin beds if you prefer.
Room 3 has a Victorian draped double bed and a bay window with views of
Room 4 is a smaller room with a brass double bedstead and a pretty window
seat with views of the garden.
Room 5 has a large luxury king bed which can be made as twin beds if you
prefer. Views over the garden and Loughrigg terrace.
All guests also are
welcome to enjoy the many extras White Moss House offers
Wordsworth lounge with log fire, games, magazines, books, comfy sofas,
baby grand piano
• Flower filled terrace with tables, chairs and sun umbrellas
• Woodland garden with lake views and benches
• Free membership of local leisure club
• Free use of fishing permits
• Free adjacent car park
• Easy access to local bus service
• Free WiFi access
• Books, maps and advice on local walking
| Food | Accommodation
| The Lakes | Our
Tariff | Special Offers | Blog
| Contact Us
Rydal Water, Grasmere, The English Lake District, Cumbria LA22 9SE England,